Outland is looking for a 2nd Cook! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Second Cook is responsible for Assisting the First Cook in the preparation of all menu items as needed in the camp.
Employer Name: Outland
City: North Spirit Lake
Application Deadline: May 11th 2021
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Work: Second Cooks work on a rotational schedule. They may be expected to work weekdays, weekends, and general holidays. They may be required to work split shifts.
Job Type: Various Hours
Wages: Wages are paid on an hourly basis. Specific pay details are discussed at the interview phase.
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Meet daily with the First Cook to discuss menu preparation and production strategy.
- Assist the First Cook in the preparation of all menu items as needed.
- Assist in the cleanliness and maintenance of the Kitchen and serving areas.
- Replenish desserts and condiments as required.
- Ensure proper storage and rotation of all food supplies.
- Capable of doing breakfast for a large number of people.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Large scale camp cooking experience is an asset.
- Current Food Safe certification is an asset.
- Current First Aid Level 1 Certification is an asset.
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders or stairs.
- Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
- Perform work with arms at full length.
- Work with arms above shoulder height.
- Position is located at a fly-in camp near red lake (North Spirit Lake) Food, accommodation and transportation provided
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please submit a resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the job posting title.
Advertising Method: General Ad