Lake of the Woods Electric is hiring an Electrician – Construction & Maintenance Journeyperson and/or a 3rd Year Apprentice!
For more information about this LEAP job posting, check for more details below!
• Work experience to include construction and maintenance in the commercial, industrial and residential fields
• Valid Driver’s License, minimum Class G
• Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of industry rules and regulations
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
• Work unsupervised or as part of a team
• Must have a safety conscious attitude and practices
• Current First Aid & CPR, WHMIS, Working at Heights and/or Confined Spaces training would be a definite asset but employer would be willing to train
Apply in person with a resume to: 2378 Highway 17 East, Kenora, ON
Or mail to: P.O. Box 81, Kenora, ON, P9N 3X1
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org