LifeLabs is hiring a Medical Lab Assistant! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: LifeLabs
Postal Code: P9N 3W7
Application Deadline: March 23rd, 2023
Hours of Work: Full Time, 37.5 hrs/week
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
In this role you will:
- Unpack and sort a wide variety of incoming specimens received from sources including physicians, clinics, hospitals, and mobile LifeLabs technicians.
- Confirm the accuracy of all patient information on requisitions and specimen samples, resolve any problems or inaccuracies prior to testing, and perform required data entry.
- Prepare, sort & separate specimens for technical analysis.
- Respond to client inquiries & work in cooperation with the logistics department
- Train and orient new team members.
- Perform weekly and monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Conduct all work in full compliance with all laboratory safety and security policies and regulations.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
The right person for this role is an organized and detail-oriented individual with good problem solving and customer service skills. Some key qualities include: flexibility, accountability, and attention to detail. Other requirements include:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Candidate must be detail oriented with the ability to focus, prioritize and multi-task.
- Data entry and computer skills.
- Prior experience in laboratory operations or medical terminology an asset.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate with other internal & external departments.
- Ability to maintain the strictest standards of patient privacy and confidentiality.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Apply online at https://jobs.lifelabs.com/job-invite/139912/
Advertising Method: General Ad