Grand Council Treaty #3 is offering an exceptional learning opportunity for a summer student with excellent organizational and time management skills.
There are 3 available positions!
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the GCT#3 staff to ensure that the services are provided in an effective manner.
- The individual will provide reception relief duties, plan, organize and co-ordinate functions, meetings and special events for as required, prepare and/or edit letters, faxes, memos for distribution.
- The candidate will also provide support to the Program Managers and undertake a variety of activities/initiatives within the office.
- High school or post-secondary student aged 15-30 years.
- Must be returning to school in the fall of 2020.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS outlook.
- Punctual, meticulous, organized and reliable with courteous manners to the public.
- Ability to communicate in Anishinaabemowin is considered an asset.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate in their covering letter how they meet the qualification requirements of this position.
Send application to:
Oluyinka Leigh, HR Manager
PO Box 1720
Kenora, ON P9N 3X7
Fax: (807) 548-5041
The Grand Council Treaty #3’s dedication to excellence is completed by its profound commitment to building and sustaining a self-dependent Nation for Grand Council Treaty #3. Individuals from the Anishinaabe Nation in Treaty #3 are encouraged to apply.
We thank all those who apply. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Submission of criminal record check required prior to offer of employment.