Treaty Three Police Service is currently looking to recruit individuals with clerical skills to temporarily fill two (2) full-time Administrative Support term positions for a 6 & 12 month contract with potential for full-time permanent. Both positions will be at Headquarters in Kenora, ON.
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalent;
• Be of good moral character with no criminal record for which a records suspension (pardon) has not been received or an absolute/conditional discharge that has not been sealed;
• Previous work experience with courts/law enforcement would be an asset;
• Proficient with computers and related software MS Office (outlook, word, excel);
• Familiarity with use of office equipment (i.e. photocopiers, facsimile machines, printers)
• Ability to type 50 wpm;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
• Provide assistance in a variety of clerical and administrative support services according to established procedure;
• Setting up criminal record checks by taking appropriate information and photocopying appropriate identification;
• Perform receptionist, typing and transcribing duties;
• Must be willing to attend and participate in all required training programs as instructed;
• Maintain confidentiality;
• Other duties as assigned.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, detailed resume, current criminal records check (CRC) and a Treaty Three Police Service Consent to Disclose Form by Friday, February 28, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Consent to Disclose Form.
Please e-mail your complete package to email@example.com
The Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those who receive an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicants to apply.