Wilderness Air Ltd. is hiring an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Nestor Falls)! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Wilderness Air is seeking a qualified, licensed AME (apprentices will be considered) for our maintenance facility in Nestor Falls, Ontario.
We proudly maintain our own fleet of float planes: DHC-2, DHC-3, DHC-3T, Cessna 185, plus many local commercial and private aircraft.
- Hours of work are Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
- Competitive wage to be discussed
- Benefit package available upon three months of employment
Employer Name: Wilderness Air Ltd.
City: Nestor Falls
Postal Code: P0X 1K0
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Based on Experience
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Carry out the maintenance on company aircraft consistent with standards of airworthiness and the requirements of the company MCM
- Safely carry out scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance in a team environment
- Radial and PT6A-34 engine experience an asset
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Hold a valid M1 aircraft maintenance engineer license (apprentices will be considered)
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or call Todd at 807-484-2667 for more information on this position.
Advertising Method: General Ad