Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is hiring an Assistant Brewer/Brewer! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Reports to Head Brewer
- Operates and maintains racking, growler and canning equipment and generating appropriate reports
- Tracks and compiles both ingredient and product inventory
- Build orders, receive shipments, generating associated S&R paperwork and coordinating with the appropriate departments
- Organize and maintain warehouse, cold room and cellar
- Assist in general production cleaning duties
- Operates and maintains filter equipment and performs process transfer tasks
- Performs, records, acts on cellar process measurements of product parameters, maintaining and conducting tasks in the cellar
- Records utility parameter logs
- Performs Krausening tasks
- Assists in Quality Management Program and generating appropriate reports
- Operates and maintains Brewhouse equipment and generating appropriate reports
- Operates and maintains mill, boiler, air compressor, air dryer and CO2 equipment
- Perform general repair and maintenance
- Research, development and laboratory tasks
- Participates in product development
- Conducts administrative duties
- Other duties as required
- Preference for training or experience in brewing industry, food & beverage or manufacturing industry
- Training as a Certified Brewer or Master Brewers Diploma, as well as associated industry tickets and certifications
- Proficiency or education in mathematics, chemistry and microbiology
- Proficiency or training in utility mechanics, electronics and small motor repair
- Required to lift up to 65kg
- Perform organizational tasks and problem solving
- Strong work ethic, punctuality, team work and proactivity
If you are interested in this job opportunity, meet the above requirements, and are passionate about
working for a growing, cutting-edge business, please apply with a cover letter and resume emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org – no phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in Lake of the Woods Brewing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lake of the Woods Brewing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company encourages applicants of all legal working age.