YMCA – YWCA of Winnipeg (Camp Stephens) is hiring an Assistant Kitchen Coordinator! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Provide leadership, training and role modeling to all employees and volunteers
- Ensure food safety standards and policies are implemented and practiced by all staff
- Plan appropriate menus and maintain food supply inventory
- Ensure high quality, ample meals are prepared in a timely manner
- Oversee cleanliness and upkeep of the kitchen and dining hall
- Perform budget management, report writing and various administrative duties
- Standard First Aid
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- Prior experience in commercial/institutional food preparation
- Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
- National Lifeguard (NL)
- Bronze Cross
Please submit your cover letter and resume direct to Mat Klachefsky, Camp Director at: email@example.com
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We also are committed to providing an inclusive environment where diversity is welcomed and encouraged. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment or selection process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. This includes providing you with alternate formats of this posting. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.