The Co-operators are hiring an Associate Financial Advisor! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: The Co-operators
Postal Code: P9N 1G5
Application Deadline: December 17, 2021
Hours of Work: Full-time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
What you’re responsible for:
- Support development of the agency operation through the sales and profitable growth of life, group and wealth management products.
- Service and support the life, group and wealth management portfolio of the agency while adhering to compliance rules and regulations for the sale of life insurance and wealth management products.
- Proactively complete client reviews focusing on life and wealth management products.
- Prospect and cross sell all lines of business by completing needs analysis for clients in accordance with the agency Business Plan.
- Complete front-line risk assessment and selection, following underwriting guidelines.
- Complete home, commercial and farm inspections as required.
- Develop annual marketing plans outlining strategies and activities to meet goals in each product area of responsibility.
- Respond to and investigate client questions and concerns, resolve client complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
What to expect:
- You will travel occasionally.
- You are required to have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Strict confidentiality with respect to client’s medical history, financial status and other personal information.
- Extended work hours, including weekends, may be required during peak periods.
- This role involves direct contact with clients and/or service providers in their environment.
- You will be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment, in the event you are the successful candidate.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
To be successful:
- You remain focused and optimistic in the pursuit of a goal, despite barriers, until the objective is achieved and allocate time and resources to effectively manage the sales portfolio.
- You successfully build plans focused on expanding market penetration and apply an innovative mindset to improve operational efficiencies, with a client centric lens.
- You have strong communication skills to influence or persuade others to adopt a specific course of action and can effectively facilitate mutually beneficial solutions.
- You build trusting relationships and provide guidance to support the development of peers.
To join our team:
- Life License is required.
- General or other Insurance License(s) may be required depending on the specialty focus for the role.
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- You have post-secondary education in a related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years sales experience or related business or marketing experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance products and strong underwriting skills is an asset.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career with one of Canada’s Best Employers.
- Opportunities to give back to your community.
- A competitive compensation package and benefits program.
Interested applicants are invited for forward their resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Method: General Ad