The Co-operators are hiring an Associate Insurance Advisor! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Our Distribution team aspires to be the leader in client engagement among Canadian Insurers. We strive to provide a seamless and personalized client experience. Our knowledgeable and trusted team is committed to delivering financial services solutions to meet our clients’ unique needs. The Associate Insurance Advisor I is a key player in the support and development of the agency operation primarily through the sales and service of The Co-operators personal lines products (auto and home insurance) and may provide some basic support for additional product lines.
Employer Name: The Co-operators
Postal Code: P9N 1G5
Application Deadline: December 17, 2021
Hours of Work: Full-time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
What to expect:
- Sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines insurance products.
- Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs.
- Prospect and cross sell by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client.
- Complete front-line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines.
- Identify which risks require inspections and re-inspections. May be required to complete inspections.
- Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity.
- Support programs to build multi-client relationships.
- Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
What to expect:
- Strict confidentiality with respect to client’s financial status and other personal information.
- This role involves direct contact with clients and/or service providers in their environment.
- You may be required have your own vehicle, valid driver’s license and insurance.
- You will be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment, in the event you are the successful candidate.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
To be successful:
- You remain focused and optimistic in the pursuit of a goal, despite barriers, until the objective is achieved and effectively manage your time in the quest of client satisfaction.
- You leverage information about client’s needs and situations to qualify sales opportunities and exhibit strong communication skills that allow you to clearly convey messages.
- You are committed to continuous improvement and building productive client relationships in order to exceed client expectations.
- You’re an effective team player and provide guidance to support the development of your peers.
To join our team:
- General Insurance License is required or must obtain within two (2) months.
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- One (1) year sales and service experience or related business experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of auto and property insurance products and experience with selling techniques is an asset.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
What we offer:
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career with one of Canada’s Best Employers.
- Opportunities to give back to your community.
- A competitive compensation package and benefits program.
Interested applicants are invited for forward their resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Method: General Ad