Kenora Hyundai is hiring an Automotive Apprentice Technician! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Kenora Hyundai, is looking to add a member to its reputable Service department in the role of Apprentice Technician. Reporting to the General Manager, the Apprentice Technician is responsible for light repair and maintenance.
The best candidates will have level 1 to 3 completed and seeking a career opportunity. You are also hard-working, team-based and not afraid to learn sophisticated and complex vehicle systems.
The best candidates will have experience with CDK/ADP, a valid driver’s license and tools. You must be organized and
able to multitask in a fast-pace environment with deadlines. Since some parts can be heavy, you will need to be able to pick up at least 50lbs.
Industry competitive wages and benefits package are available, but above all, the opportunity to work at a first-class Hyundai dealership, with the best service team in the business!
Employer Name: Kenora Hyundai
Postal Code: P9N 0B5
Application Deadline: March 23rd, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Perform vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order
- Communicate with parts department and service advisors
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the customer
- Conduct multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of customer vehicles
- Document work performed on repair orders
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins and participate in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate
- Provide exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Action oriented
- Dedicated to quality
- Detail oriented
- Listening skills
- Occupational health & safety awareness
- Problem solving skills
- Quality focused
- Team player
- Valid class 5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Criminal record check required
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
In person or by email: email@example.com
Or online at: https://ca.indeed.com/job/apprentice-automotive-technician-8f4863aed10ac6b3
We thank all who apply, but only those that meet the qualifications and criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!
Advertising Method: General Ad