Kenora Chevrolet Buick GMC is hiring an Automotive Detailer/Lot Attendant! For more information on the LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Come join the growing team in our Full Service Auto Spa! Kenora Chevrolet Buick GMC is currently looking for an Automotive Detailer/Lot Attendant. We are a proud member of the Morris Group of Companies.
This is an immediate opening for a permanent, full-time position. The positions compensation starts at $15.00/hr – $18.00/hr and includes comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance.
Employer Name: Kenora Chevrolet Buick GMC
Postal Code: P9N0H2
Application Deadline: September 22nd, 2021
Hours of Work: Permanent Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Take direction, and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Maintain strong and frequent communication with supervisor
- Perform general detailing duties, including: vacuum, shampoo, deodorize, wash and wax, and more.
- Shuttle Driving
- Lot Maintenance
- Any other tasks assigned by Manager/Supervisor
We offer competitive compensation, employee group benefits, discounts on products/service and the opportunity to grow with our expanding Group! If you meet our requirements and feel you have what it takes to join our Kenora GM Team then apply today!
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted*
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Physical capacity to some heavy lifting and willing to work in a dusty, loud, and outdoors environment
- Ability to take written and verbal direction
- Continuously looks for work that needs to be completed without always being instructed and is willing to pitch in to help a co-worker when needed.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Via e-mail to:
Or in person at:
Kenora Chevrolet Buick GMC
200 Lakeview Drive Kenora, ON
Advertising Method: General Ad