Gardewine Kenora is looking for a Full Time AZ or DZ Driver! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below.
• Perform efficient local pickups and deliveries in the service area.
• Safely operate and perform routine checks of equipment.
• Complete all necessary shipping documents to ensure proper freight handling.
• Cooperate with all customers to maintain a high level of customer service.
• Open/Close truck doors, climb in and out of vehicle, load and unload freight and drive. Hand bombing or power jack may be required.
• Commit to perform all work in a safe manner and comply with all Gardewine safe work policies, practices and procedures.
• Perform other duties as required to support City Dispatch and fellow drivers.
• Supports all Safety & Health initiatives for the safety of all drivers, customers and other terminal employees by following all safety policies and procedures including the incident reporting system.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to perform physical requirements of this type of work
• Valid Class DZ or AZ Driver’s License in good standing
• Experience with all types of pickup and delivery activities, and the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Air brake endorsement an asset and requirement in most jurisdictions.
All interested applicants can see Chris Becker at 912 5th Street South Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm daily