Pioneer Construction is looking for AZ/DZ drivers! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Perform mandatory pre and post vehicle inspections
- Constantly monitor vehicle fitness, load security and ever-changing conditions
- Ability to take direction and communicate verbally
- Maintain accurate electronic hour of service logs and vehicle inspections
- Secure all loads, material and equipment
- Keep interior and exterior of truck clean
- Perform other related duties as required
- Willing to work seasonally (Typically 9-10 months)
- Minimum AZ required
- Clean drivers abstract
- Ability to work long hours and weekends
- Willing to work out of town
- Familiar with open pit operations as well as aggregates
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be given equal consideration for the position.Those chosen for interviews will be asked to provide a copy of their driver’s abstract current within 30 days. A tentative start date of May 2020 would be required.
At Pioneer Construction Inc. we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.