Yataw/Outland Camps is looking for a BAKER in Sioux Lookout!
The Baker is responsible for a full bake including breads, rolls, pastries and some special dietary needs of our clients. This is a production role.
• Supervise other kitchen staff in the breakfast meal service and bakery production.
• Comfortable with dough, cakes, icing, cookies, squares, savory and sweet pastries from scratch.
• Average number of dessert and pastries are 500 plus.
• Accurately communicate their food order needs with the Chef.
• Applicants must have a current Food Safe certificate.
• Level 1 First Aid certificate is an asset.
• Large scale camp cooking experience required.
• Red Seal or other certification is an asset.
• Experience in accurately producing weekly inventories.
• High standards in maintaining a clean and organized Kitchen.
• Able to work in a fast pace environment with little or no supervision.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate job title in email subject.