Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is hiring Bartenders! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Lake of the Woods Brewing Company
Postal Code: P9N 1G5
Application Deadline: January 11, 2024
Hours of Work: Part-Time and Full-Time positions available
Job Type: Various Hours
Wages: $15.50/hr (based on experience)
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Display excellent customer service, ensuring all customers have the best possible experience with Lake of the Woods Brewing Co.
- Provide detailed information of menu items and daily features
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of the brewery and our beer
- Deliver food items to guests in a professional and timely manner, while ensuring the food quality and presentation is up to the mark
- Provide general tourist information to guests
- Open to working during special taproom events, which can include after hours
- Work in a team environment and be open to performing other duties as assigned
- Handling cash and processing payments through the point-of-sale system
- Master the proper beer pouring techniques and cocktail consistency
- Maintain cleanliness of the taproom and workstation
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Previous experience serving or selling craft beer would be considered an asset
- Evening and weekend availability
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be Smart Serve Certified (ON) or willing to complete certification
- Effective communication skills, team player attitude, and positive personality
- Strong work ethic, punctuality, and ability to exceed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-motivate, maintain a sense of urgency and keep momentum
- Ability to stand, walk and lift for extended periods
- Career Development
- Dynamic Business Culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Staff Perks! Monthly gift cards, discounts on merch, beer and food!
- Competitive wages
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this job opportunity, meet the above requirements, and are passionate about
working for a growing, cutting-edge business, please apply with a cover letter and resume emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org – no phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in Lake of the Woods Brewing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lake of the Woods Brewing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company encourages applicants of all legal working age.
Advertising Method: General Ad