Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is hiring a Beer and Gear Associate! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Lake of the Woods Brewing Company
Postal Code: P9N1G5
Application Deadline: January 11, 2024
Hours of Work: Part-Time position that could lead to full-time hours. Flexible hours and weekend availability needed.
Job Type: Part-Time
Wages: $16.25/hr (wage based on experience)
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Display excellent customer service, ensuring all customers have the best possible experience with Lake of the Woods Brewing Co.
- Welcome customers and offer them assistance, while creating a friendly and inviting environment for customers during their visit
- Assist customers by helping make suggestions and providing product information for merchandise, provisions, grab & go food and beer
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of beer brands
- Operate and control point of sale system to process customer orders and conduct payments
- Performing takeout orders through the Feastify portal and phone-in orders, provide detailed information of menu items and daily features, while delivering food items to guests in a professional and timely manner, while ensuring the food quality and presentation is up to the mark
- Provide general tourist information to guests
- Understand and execute promotional activities happening in the department
- Maintain the Beer & Gear store clean, merchandized, organized and inviting to customers
- Accurately track inventory to monitor stocks and ensure shelves are full
- Work individually or in a team environment and be open to performing other duties as assigned
- Ensure the fridge is stocked with beer
- Fill growlers and crowlers for customers and keep beer fill station clean and sanitized
- Process keg rentals and returns
- Medium to heavy lifting
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Previous experience serving or selling craft beer would be considered an asset
- Evening and weekend availability
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be Smart Serve Certified (ON) or willing to complete certification
- Effective communication skills, team player attitude, and positive personality
- Strong work ethic, punctuality, and ability to exceed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-motivate, maintain a sense of urgency and keep momentum
- Ability to stand, walk and lift for extended periods
- Task-oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Career Development
- Dynamic Business Culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Staff Perks! Monthly gift cards, discounts on merch, beer and food!
- Competitive wages
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
If you are interested in this job opportunity, meet the above requirements, and are passionate about
working for a growing, cutting-edge business, please apply with a cover letter and resume emailing: email@example.com – no phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in Lake of the Woods Brewing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lake of the Woods Brewing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company encourages applicants of all legal working age.
Advertising Method: General Ad