First Student Canada are looking for Bus Drivers! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: First Student Canada
Location/Address: 661B 9th Street North, Kenora, Ontario, Canada, P9N 2S9
Application Deadline: August 12th, 2020
Hours of Work: Mon to Fri 7am to 9am AND 2pm to 4pm
Job Type: Part-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Safely transporting students to/ from school and activities on time
- Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Ensuring students’ safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
- Attending paid monthly in-service safety training
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver’s license in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age).
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver & license and a very good driving record.
- Undergo pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector
clearance and other background checks.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Advertising Method: General Ad