Turtle Beach is looking for a Business Development Strategist- Internship (1year contract)! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
• Creating a social media marketing strategy for the business, and maintaining the accounts by updating social media content regularly (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
• Updating Turtle Beach e-commerce website with new content regularly. This would include a creative writing component as well as photography of new merchandise.
• Attend tradeshows/festivals on behalf of organization to promote brand outside of the local area.
• Research and development of latest environmentally friendly trends.
• Facilitation partnerships with eco-conscious organizations and non-government organizations in order to promote the expansion of the Turtle Beach brand beyond Lake of the Woods.
• Exploration of latest trends in digital economy and e-commerce.
• Candidate should have a background in a range of the following areas: sales, marketing, product development/promotion, website development.
• Oral and written communication skills are a must.
• Technical skills required to update social media/e-commerce website.
• Strong organization skills.
• Ability to work alone/self-manage. Must be a motivated individual.
• Degree in business, marketing and communications would be considered an asset – if candidate requires additional training in social media marketing or website development, an online course from an accredited institution will be provided as part of the training costs component in the project cost.
Internship Eligibility Criteria:
• Be unemployed or underemployed;
• Be under the age of 30;
• Have graduated within the last three years with a degree/diploma from an accredited college/university;
• Have not been previously employed under a FedNor Youth Internship funding agreement, or other federal or provincial internship with pay for a period of six (6) months or more;
• Be legally entitled to work in Canada;
• Have reliable transportation.
This full-time position is partially funded by FedNor’s Northern Ontario Development Program
Submit application to:
152 Main Street South, Kenora Ontario, P9N 1S9
by email: Bobfirth1@gmail.com
We would like to thank applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.