Treaty Three Police Service is hiring a Caretaker – East Detachment! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Treaty Three Police Service is currently looking for a part-time (8-12 hours/week), Caretaker for our East Detachment in Eagle Lake First Nation. Do you enjoy hands-on work and want to be part of team? The primary function of the Caretaker will be to maintain a clean and orderly professional appearance of our building; ensuring that first impressions are positive upon arrival to our East Detachment.
Employer Name: Treaty Three Police
City: Eagle Lake
Postal Code: P9N 3X7
Application Deadline: November 28th, 2022
Hours of Work: Part-time (8-12 hours/week)
Job Type: Part-Time
Wages: Entry Level Rate $26.07/hr, with potential for progression to $27.71/hr
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Maintain a clean, healthy and safe environment for the T3PS work area;
- Conduct daily check lists to ensure tasks are completed;
- Assist with building inspections;
- Comply with rules, regulations and policy orders governing use of equipment and co-operate with standards related to Health & Safety regulations;
- Ability to perform outdoor maintenance (maintaining the exterior of building and snow removal)
- Attend the detachment for fire, security or other after-hours events, as requested;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Must be physically and medically fit;
- Must possess a valid WHMIS and CPR & First Aid Certification;
- Be of good moral character with no criminal record for which a records suspension (pardon) has not been received or an absolute/conditional discharge that has not been sealed;
- Knowledge and experience on the safe operation of all required equipment and machinery;
- A valid driver’s license and clear driver’s abstract;
- Strong computer and communication skills;
- A strong spirit of collaboration, dependability, positivity and a love what you do attitude.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please e-mail your complete package to firstname.lastname@example.org using “JP008-2022” in your subject line to indicate the position that you are applying for. Visit www.t3ps.ca to obtain a Consent to Disclose Form.
The Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those who receive an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicants to apply.
Advertising Method: General Ad