KACL is hiring a Casual and Regular Part Time Child Care Educator for their Aftercare Program! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Since 1960, KACL has promoted inclusion and social justice in our community. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization made up of some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet.
We are the fourth largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to become the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence.
The work of our CCE’s is to form deep connections with children and their families, welcome each child’s gifts and nurture their potential through inclusive and engaging learning experiences. Your gifts and abilities will help us provide an early learning community where families feel connected, children and their families grow resilience, and where everyone knows they belong.
Are you looking for some time each weekday when you can engage with school-aged children in a play-based environment? Are you looking for additional work opportunities after school until 5:30pm?
Employer Name: KACL
Postal Code: P9N 3Z9
Application Deadline: September 24, 2021
Hours of Work: Casual and Regular Part-time
Wages: $19.07/hour - $20.07/hour
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
Location: This position is based in Kenora, Ontario.
Deadline: Applications will be received at any time
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2021-43 ON YOUR APPLICATION
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Looking for New Opportunities: You are not looking for a full-time career, but you would love to ignite your passions, share your interests, and get involved with school-aged children in our community.
- Enthusiastic about Children: You enjoy spending time with children and get excited when you see them learning new skills.
- A Team Player: You work well with others because you say what you mean, mean what you say, and do what you said you were going to do.
- A Strong Communicator: You listen well, think about what you hear and communicate with everybody in a dignified, non-judgmental and respectful way.
- Being part of a progressive organization that makes a real difference in our community.
- A positive, fun, professional team that needs and values your gifts and talents.
- Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage, and our pension plan.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth, and exploration of your gifts.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
- Work collaboratively with the RECEs, Resource Consultants and other staff to support each child’s gifts and interests.
- Interact effectively with all children by respecting that each child is competent, capable of complex thinking, curious, and rich in potential.
- Help maintain care and learning environments that are ready for use by children, and are clean, safe and healthy.
Advertising Method: General Ad