Keewatin-Patricia District School Board is hiring Casual Custodians! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Under the direction and supervision of the Principal and guidance of the Assistant Manager of Facilities and Operations
- Responsible for all caretaking aspects of the facility and grounds
- Implements and follows guidelines within the “Facility (Caretaking) Manual”
- The incumbent may be assigned to system-wide caretaking work where required
- Ontario High School Diploma or equivalent
- good communication skills
- ability to perform duties of the position
- Knowledge of commercial cleaning products
- materials and applications as well as knowledge of cleaning procedures as they relate to public buildings
To ensure consideration, please submit the names of three professional references. One reference must be a recent/immediate supervisor with authorization to be contacted under the terms of the Municipal freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Apply online by visiting the Employment Opportunities web page of the KPDSB at https://www.lovewhereyouteach.ca/support#jobs to see this and other available jobs. Click on the position you are interested in applying to and then click on Apply Online, in the lower right, to create or log into your apply to education account and upload your information.
Wendy Smit-Fisher, Temporary Human Resources Officer
The Board thanks applicants for indicating an interest in this position, however, only those selected for personal interviews will be contacted.
Confidential information provided by applicants will be used for the purposes of this competition only and will be protected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Privacy Act.
This Board is an equal opportunity employer.
The Keewatin-Patricia District School Board encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.