Kitapinoonjiiminaanik Family Services is looking for Casual One to One Workers! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
• Kitapinoonjiiminaanik Family Services employs One to One Workers to work with children in our Staffed Modeled Homes and to provide relief to Caregivers;
• We currently require workers for day/night shifts for the Staff Modeled homes;
• Responsible for the direct supervision of high risk and special needs children;
• Able to work with children and youth between the ages of 0-17;
• Ensures the needs of the child(ren) are met;
• Possess a valid Class “G” Driver’s License,
• Current First Aid/CPI training would be an asset,
• Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract prior to employment,
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills,
• Be able to maintain confidentiality and professional integrity.
Submit applications with cover letter quoting file #OOW20200612 to:
Arlene Wesley, Finance/HR Manager
209 – 308 Second St. S., Kenora, ON, P9N 1G4 or Fax: (807) 468-7960
Miigwetch to all who apply. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Phone calls please.
All interviewees must consent to a current Criminal Records Check and Drivers’ Abstract at time of interview.