Anishinaabe Abinoojii Family Services is looking for a Casual One to One Worker! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below.
- Anishinaabe Abinoojii Family Services employs Casual/Relief /One to One Workers to work with children in our Staffed Resources and to provide relief to Live-In Caregivers;
- We currently require workers for day/night shifts;
- Ensures the safety and well-being of the children at all times
- Provides supervision with structured activities for the child
- Able to work with children and youth between the ages of 0-17
- Is able to manage disruptive behaviours
- Provide On-Call Retainer duties as part of rotating schedule
- Possess a valid Class “G” Ontario Driver’s License,
- Current First Aid would be an asset,
- Provide a Criminal Reference Check and Driver’s Abstract prior to employment,
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Be able to maintain confidentiality and professional integrity.
For more information please contact:
20 Main Street South, Kenora, ON P9N 1S7
Miigwetch to all who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
All interviewees MUST submit a current Criminal Record Check and Driver’s License
AT TIME OF INTERVIEW.