Kitapinoonjiiminaanik Family Services is hiring a Casual Relief On-Call Retainer! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
On-Call Retainer is a temporary position that provides emergency care services for children in care. These services are performed at Agency Operated Homes, Hotels etc. Occasionally, On-Call Retainers will on emergency basis accompany and supervise children in care if there is a need to travel locally or to other destinations for children in care to attend medical appointments.
- Possess a valid Class “G” Driver’s License,
- Current First Aid would be an asset,
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract prior to employment,
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Be able to maintain confidentiality and professional integrity.
Submit applications with cover letter quoting file #OCR09292021 to:
209 – 308 Second St. S., Kenora, ON P9N 1G4 or Fax: 807-468-7960
Miigwetch to all who apply. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Phone calls please.
All interviewees must submit a current Criminal Records Check and Drivers’ Abstract at time of interview.