Kitapinoonjiiminaanik Family Services are looking for Casual Relief One to One Workers! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Kitapinoonjiiminaanik Family Services employs One to One Workers to work with children in our Staffed Modeled Homes and to provide relief to Caregivers;
- We currently require workers for day/night shifts for the Staff Modeled homes;
- Responsible for the direct supervision of high risk and special needs children;
- Able to work with children and youth between the ages of 0-17;
- Ensures the needs of the child(ren) are met;
- Possess a demonstrated ability to support vulnerable youth compassionately and non-judgmentally while maintaining strong personal boundaries.
- Possess a valid Class “G” Driver’s License,
- Current First Aid/CPI training would be an asset,
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract prior to employment,
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Be able to maintain confidentiality and professional integrity,
- The qualified candidate will ensure the child(ren) is treated with acceptance, caring, dignity and respect, in a non-judgmental manner.
Submit applications with cover letter quoting file #OOW20201117 to:
Human Resources c/o Unit 209 – 308 Second St. S., P9N 1G4 Kenora, ON
Fax: 807-468-7960 or by E-mail: email@example.com
Miigwetch to all who apply. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Phone calls please. All interviewees must consent to a current Vulnerable Sector Check and Drivers’ Abstract at time of interview.