Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services is looking to hire Casual Support Workers in Kenora, Dryden and Fort Frances! See the ad below for more details.
- Responsible for developing a positive relationship with children
- Act as a positive role model, provide opportunities for social and recreational outings.
- Supervise children who may be at risk due to their behaviour
- Assist with educational difficulties at home or in a classroom setting, providing in home respite for foster families
- To provide transportation for children to and from appointments such as medical, dental or family visits
- Experience as a parent and/or formal child care training.
- Mature and stable personality, and a positive and non-judgemental attitude.
- Ability to establish a caring relationship with clients and a professional relationship with Agency staff.
- An awareness of First Nations issues including knowledge of the communities, family structures, customs, and traditions is an asset.
- Knowledge of basic First Aid would also be an asset
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License and have access to a vehicle with an OPCF6A Insurance endorsement and minimum of $1,000,000 Liability.
- Clear criminal reference check, clear vulnerable sector check, and a driver’s abstract.
Please submit resume with letter of application to:
Human Resources Department
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services
820 Lakeview Drive
Fax No. 807-467-5539 ATT: HR
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.