Red Lake Plumbing and Heating is looking for a Full Time Certified Tradesperson Assistant/Labourer! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below.
• Travel in and around the Red Lake and Sioux Lookout areas including northern residential communities as required and be available for on call work outside of regular hours.
• Package parts, materials and tools and move them to jobsites. Move/lift hot water tanks, furnaces and sewer equipment into place.
• Set up piping, fittings and ducting under the direct supervision of the certified tradesperson.
• Assisting with running sewer cleaning equipment and thawing equipment.
• Clean jobsites and shop areas.
• Keep accurate records with respect to timesheets and other relevant documentation.
• Maintain vehicles and equipment used in good condition.
• Conduct must be at a professional level at all times and situations where conflict is not manageable must be brought to the attention of the General Manager immediately
• All tasks must be completed with the intent of progressing through the steps necessary to become an HVAC Technician.
• Abide by the Mission, Values and Goals of the Company
• Abide by all Health & Safety and all other policies of the Company as well as regulations legislated in the Province of Ontario
• Arrive fit for work and with a positive attitude
Please send a cover letter, resume and at least 2 references to: email@example.com or call (807)727-2008.
We encourage all genders, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. Compensation dependent on experience. We are a growing company and this position is critical to our future success.