The Kenora Association for Community Living are looking for a Full-Time Child Care Educator! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Child Care Educator in the Kids’ Zone program. This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic, engaging, and fulfilling work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles.
- Consideration will be given to the following criteria;
- Early Childhood Education Diploma with registration in good standing with Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators;
- Demonstrated practical experience with preschool children;
- Experience with children who have special needs, an asset;
- Good communications skills, essential.
Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2020-23 ON YOUR APPLICATION