Houseboat Adventures are looking for Outside Cleaning Staff & Guest Services Staff! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Want to keep in shape this summer with full-time or part-time work? Join Houseboat Adventures! Enjoy the sunshine, work with friendly staff during daytime hours and keep in shape this summer with a houseboat-cleaning job.
Friendly outdoor environment located at the end of Main Street dock in downtown Kenora.
Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday are usual days of work.
Outside work includes scrubbing decks & walls of houseboats, fishing boats and other misc. outdoor-related work both at our dock and shop location.
Guest services – showing guests through the houseboat with checklist and boating to and from houseboat locations. Pleasure Craft Operators card is required for any boating-related tasks.
- General cleaning knowledge
- Ability to clean
- Neat in appearance
- Pleasing personality
- Degree of physical fitness is an asset
- Team player, ability to work with others
- Boating License is an asset for some positions
Motivated individuals can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 807.543.2911 to arrange phone interview at this time.
- Please indicate “Employment 2020” in subject line, or your email could go into junk folder and be discarded.
- Provide references WITH contact information – phone number please
- Send resume attachment as .doc or .docx