YMCA-YWCA Camp Stephens is hiring a Climbing Coordinator! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Do you love working with children? Want to help provide a high-quality camp experience for every child? Excited about spending your Spring and Summer on an island in beautiful Lake of the Woods? Camp Stephens provides a unique opportunity for everyone. The Climbing Coordinator will provide expertise, experience and skills specific to the operation of creative and safe programs at the High Ropes Course.
Why work at the Y?
- Great people and work environment with an amazing view
- Complimentary Y individual membership
- Many opportunities for growth and advancement
- Super rewarding job, helping kids have a remarkable camp experience
- We are awesome!
Employer Name: YMCA-YWCA Camp Stephens
Postal Code: P9N 1W2
Application Deadline: February 29, 2024
Hours of Work: Full Time, Spring/Summer Fixed Term Employment Opportunity, Spring (May-June) & Summer (late June-September 1, 2024-dates TBD)
Job Type: Summer
Wages: New hire-$350.00 per week & Returning staff-$375.00 per week (plus room & board)
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Able to coordinate and monitor the climbing program ensuring program quality and efficiency
- Act as a role model at all times providing leadership and guidance to younger staff and campers
- Able to complete daily logs
- Able to assist in camp-wide programming
- Able to monitor and ensure proper maintenance and storage of all equipment
- Able to provide written reports detailing observations, recommendations and inventory
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Standard First Aid & CPR C
- Bronze Cross
- Experience running and supervising a climbing tower or wall
- Globally Harmonized System (will train
- National Lifeguard (NL)
- Level 2 High Ropes
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
How to Apply:
Please apply on recruitment website at:
The Y is entrusted to provide a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
Advertising Method: General Ad