Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres are looking for a Clinic Nurse! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and experienced team that is committed to helping those suffering from addiction? Are you the type of person that always sees the positive side of things and strives to be the best you can be?
If you are looking to improve the lives of our patients while working in a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding work environment, this is the opportunity for you!
Come join our growing organization as a part of a high performing team who are committed to changing the lives of people suffering from addiction.
Employer Name: Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres
Location/Address: Kenora, ON
Application Deadline: November 27th, 2020
Hours of Work: Permanent, Part-Time
Job Type: Part-Time
Wages: $24.38 per hour. Wage increase to $25.38 upon successful completion of a six (6) month probation period. This position is represented by U.F.C.W. Local 175.
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- We are seeking candidates who are compassionate, caring and who can understand the challenges our patients and their families face.
- As the ideal candidate you are a nurse who is able to interact with diverse and cultural clients while delivering exceptional support and treatment.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals, you have excellent communication skills, thrive on working within a team within a busy clinic work environment.
- As a key member of the patient care team, you will perform key functions such as interacting with and understanding the needs of patients, while administering medications that are delegated to you by a licensed Physician.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- You have completed post-secondary education in Nursing and must have a license in good standing with the CNO. With at least two (2) years’ experience in a healthcare environment
- You have excellent computer skills, organizational skills.
- Ideally you have completed phlebotomy training and are comfortable with blood collection.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
We offer flexible schedules with no evenings, Health Spending Account, RRSP and DPSP with employer contributions, paid vacation and sick leave.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume in confidence, quoting file number: 001-OATC-638 to email@example.com
Advertising Method: General Ad