Shibogama First Nations Council are looking for a Clinical Coordinator! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for the administration and coordination of the Payahtakenemowin Community Mental Wellness Team and other community-based mental health services provided to the Shibogama communities. Working closely with Health Directors and leadership of the Shibogama communities, the Clinical Coordinator also provides clinical support and training for community resource teams and contracted mental health counsellors.
Employer Name: Shibogama First Nations Council
City: Sioux Lookout
Postal Code: P8T 1A5
Application Deadline: June 28th, 2021
Hours of Work: Full-Time Until March 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Provide administrative supervision and support to the CMWT staff, resource people and contractors to meet program funding objectives and to ensure that communities are receiving appropriate services in accordance with ethical social work practice and counselling guidelines.
- Work closely with community Health Directors to ensure that service coordination and programming is aligned with local priorities and objectives.
- Travel to member communities on a regular basis to strengthen and enhance relationships.
- Provide ongoing clinical and training support to the community-based resource teams, including in times of crisis.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Master’s level degree in Social Work, Psychology or another relevant discipline is preferred. Relevant education and training in combination with a Bachelor level degree in a applicable field may also be considered.
- Two years management/administration experience in First Nations’ mental health and services.
- Five years direct service experience in mental health counselling with individuals and families living in First Nation communities.
- Knowledge and experience in working with First Nation, provincial and federal government systems of health.
- Membership or membership qualification in a recognized provincial regulatory body is preferred.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
A full job description is available upon request from: email@example.com
Please submit cover letter and resume by email to:
Shibogama First Nations Council
P.O. Box 449, 81 King St
Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1A5
We wish to thank in advance all those who submit applications. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Advertising Method: General Ad