Appointed by the Board and reporting to the Club Supervisor and Commodore, this position is responsible for routine maintenance of the Club’s building and grounds. As well as monitoring the safety of Club facilities, including building, grounds, tennis courts and the marina and facilitating required safety measures.
• Managing and attending to routine or minor maintenance tasks and/or delegating such tasks to carrying out housekeeping, garbage collection, grounds mowing, checking fire equipment, tennis court maintenance and walk way to the tennis courts.
• First point of contact for concerns with any of the above services;
• Overseeing facility use by members and approved outside users, with respect to safety, security, care and cleanup;
• Club and Event coordination of supplies pick up and deliveries such as water, tables, chairs and all other supplies needed for Summer Fun Program and any event the ZZYC Club is hosting.
• Periodically inspect high risk locations for safety issues or equipment and provide a written report to the Commodore;
• identify any safety concerns noted in the use of Club facilities by members or
• guests and report these to the Commodore and Club Supervisor;
• monitor the general condition of Club facilities with regard to safety concerns and bring such concerns to the attention of the commodore and Club Supervisor; and communicate with the membership, as necessary, through signs and Club media with respect to safety hazards and precautions.
• Other functions and tasks within the above general scope of responsibilities, as assigned by the Club Supervisor.
• Handy man who has a variety of experiences
• Pleasure Craft Operator Card Boating License Transport Canada.
Submit Resume, cover letter and reference to: Michelle Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The successful applicant must provide a Criminal Record Check that includes a Vulnerable Sector Search, Child Abuse Registry Check prior to the commencement of employment.
All Board-appointed positions are for one-year terms, renewable annually on the recommendation of the Board member responsible for the position.