William Creighton Youth Services is hiring a Community Support Team Caseworker (Sioux Lookout)! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
This is a temporary vacancy to begin September for approximately one year. This vacancy may be terminated early if the regular incumbent returns or it may be extended if the regular incumbent’s leave of absence is extended.
Employer Name: William Creighton Youth Services
City: Sioux Lookout
Postal Code: P9N 4M3
Application Deadline: February 3rd, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-time, to begin September for approximately one year
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: $31.15 – $36.40 per hour
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- H.B.S.W. plus minimum three (3) years related experience and be a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Candidates with other qualifications and related work experience may be considered
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Skills and demonstrated ability in the provision of assessment, counselling and group work for adolescents and families
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, agency policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and use of a vehicle
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
APPLY BY EMAIL TO
Yvonne Arseneault, Human Resource and Finance Lead
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourage applications from equity seeking groups, including First Nations, Métis and Inuit candidates.
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Advertising Method: General Ad