The Kenora Association for Community Living are looking for Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual Community Support Workers for the Transitions Program! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of
Community Support Worker in the Transitions Program. This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic, engaging, work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles.
- A college diploma in one of the following disciplines: Developmental Services Worker
(DSW), Human Services, or Social Sciences;
- The ability and capabilities to assist people in all aspects of daily life, including personal care, building relationships and community involvement;
- An aptitude and attitude that are characterized by flexibility, creativity, and an emphasis on encouraging independence;
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar or related multidisciplinary field working with an at risk population;
- Excellent communication skills, including an aptitude for written and oral components;
- Have an interest in working with young adults with complex needs who have been
involved with the criminal justice system;
- A willingness and ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including scheduled shift work and 10 hour shifts;
- Relative work and/or life experience;
- A valid Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle.
Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2020-24 ON YOUR APPLICATION
AND SPECIFY INTEREST IN FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, OR CASUAL EMPLOYMENT