Kenora Association for Community Living is looking for a C00000000000000000asual Community Support Worker! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
The Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Community Support Worker in the Intensive Support Residences program. This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic, engaging, work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles.
- A college diploma in one of the following disciplines: Developmental Services Worker (DSW), Human Services, or Social Sciences;
- The ability and capabilities to assist people in all aspects of daily life, including personal care, building relationships and community involvement;
- An aptitude and attitude that are characterized by flexibility, creativity, and an emphasis on encouraging independence;
- Excellent communication skills, including an aptitude for written and oral components;
- A willingness and ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including scheduled shift work;
- Relative work and/or life experience;
- A valid Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle.
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2020-16 ON YOUR APPLICATION