Kenora Association for Community Living (KACL) is hiring Various Community Support Workers positions! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Since 1960, KACL has been a leader in promoting inclusion and social justice in our community and across Ontario. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization that offers inclusive childcare, as well as supports and services to children and adults who live with intellectual and physical disabilities, and adults who live with mental illness.
We are the fourth largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to become the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence. We proudly employ some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet.
If You Are Seeking:
- Employment that offers balance, flexibility, and commitment to your wellness.
- Opportunities to discover your gifts in a career you will be proud of.
- An employer who cares, values your gifts and talents, and believes you deserve respect, kindness, and compassion.
- Investment in your development, growth, and advancement throughout your career.
- A financially secure future through highly competitive wages and pension plan.
- Employer-paid benefits for Full-Time employees, including medical, dental, vision, and disability.
- Generous vacation and personal time for Full-Time employees
Visit kacl.ca for information on available positions and to complete your online application.
Unless otherwise noted, all positions are located in Kenora, Ontario.
KACL is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes qualified applicants from the full range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
KACL requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of same as a condition of hire, and to receive booster shots or other vaccinations as required according to recommendations from public health authorities as a condition of continuing employment. Accommodations may be made in the case of bona fide exemptions under the Ontario Human Rights Code.