Lake of the Woods District Hospital are looking for a COVID-19 Assessment Centre Registered Nurse! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Lake of the Woods District Hospital is currently seeking a full-time registered nurse for a interim position with the COVID-19 Assessment Centre. If you’re a registered nurse interested in helping out your community and making an impact throughout the pandemic, we want to hear from you!
- Current Registration with College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current Certification in BCLS and demonstrated ongoing competence through annual re- certification
- C.L.S. Certification and demonstrated continuing competence through recertification within the past two years.
- Certification in Blood Glucose Monitoring and demonstrated continuing competence in BGM through annual recertification
- Certification in IV Therapy with demonstrated ongoing competence
- Must be able to function independently and demonstrate competence within an RN/RPN scope of practice
- Current knowledge/practice of infection control measures an asset
- Reliable attendance record
Please apply through the online application process via https://lwdh.talentpoolbuilder.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for further
consideration will be contacted. First consideration will be given to current employees of the Lake of the Woods District Hospital the LWDH is committed to diversity and inclusivity in our employment practices. We promote the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity with persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations, including alternative formats, are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. For more information or to request an accommodation please contact the Human Resources Department at 807-468-9861