Treaty Three Police Service is hiring a Criminal Record Check Clerk! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Treaty Three Police Service is currently looking to recruit individuals with clerical skills to fill a full-time Criminal Record Check Clerk – Administrative Support in Wabaseemoong. The purpose of the role is to process criminal record checks in collaboration with a third-party company.
Employer Name: Treaty 3 Police Service
Postal Code: P9N 3X7
Application Deadline: December 17th, 202
Phone: (807) 548-5474
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Entry Level Rate $26.48/hr, with potential for progression to $30.08/hr
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Provide assistance in a variety of clerical and administrative support services according to established procedure;
- Setting up criminal record checks by taking appropriate information and photocopying appropriate identification;
- Perform receptionist, typing and transcribing duties;
- Must be willing to attend and participate in all required training programs as instructed;
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Be of good moral character with no criminal record for which a records suspension (pardon) has not been received or an absolute/conditional discharge that has not been sealed;
- Previous work experience with courts / law enforcement would be an asset;
- Proficient with computers and related software MS Office (outlook, word, excel);
- Familiarity with use of office equipment (i.e. photocopiers, facsimile machines, printers)
- Ability to type minimum 50 WPM;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and a Treaty Three Police Service Consent to Disclose Form (found below). This position is open until filled.
Please e-mail your complete package to firstname.lastname@example.org using “JP0025” in your subject line to indicate the position that you are applying for.
The Treaty Three Police Service appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those who receive an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicants to apply.
Advertising Method: General Ad