Kitapinoonjiiminaanik Family Services is hiring a Part-Time Custodian! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Kitapinoonjiiminaanik Family Services
Postal Code: P9N 1G4
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. Late applications will not be considered
Hours of Work: Part-Time – max of 10hrs per week
Job Type: Part-Time
Wages: $15.84 per hour
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
The Custodian is a part-time administrative position. The Custodian is responsible for performing cleaning and janitorial duties, minor maintenance, and other miscellaneous duties to ensure that office buildings and other facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- High School Diploma with 2 years related experience is preferred, but a combination of education, experience and related skills may be considered
- Expert knowledge of Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems (WHMIS) legislation
- Working knowledge of standard cleaning procedures, chemicals, products, and equipment
- Ability to read labels and follow instructions, particularly on the use and application of cleaning products and chemicals
- Physical ability to climb ladders, stand for long periods of time, frequent bending, and ability to lift to 20 pounds
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, heating, and electrical systems
- Must be committed to always maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to take direction and work with little or no supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work evenings with the occasional weekend shift
- Ability to report to work on short notice in cases of emergency
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Must provide a clear Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver’s Abstract
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates would be an asset
- Ability to speak Ojibway is preferred and a definite asset
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Submit applications with cover letter quoting file #CUSKN20230308 to:
Arlene Wesley, Director of Finance, Administration & Human Resources
308 Second St. S., Unit #209, Kenora, ON, P9N 1G4 or Fax: 807-468-7960
Miigwetch to all who apply. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All interviewees must provide a current Vulnerable Sector Check and Drivers’ Abstract at time of interview.
Advertising Method: General Ad