BMO in Dryden is looking for a Customer Service Representative! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
- Be a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch & market team
- Welcome warmly customers & meet their banking service needs including transactions, with seamless execution
- Offer advice and guidance on the digital and self-serve options available with the goal of making it easy, simple and fast to bank with BMO
- Review the customer profile and engage customers in a needs based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address every day banking plans and credit card needs
- Initiate referrals to the appropriate team member to ensure that BMO is able to address all of the customer needs
- Take the initiative and find creative approaches to make each customer’s experience feel personal
- Support required operational activities, including, but not limited to: inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening & closing activities
- Independently manage, load & reconcile cash transactions between treasury and various branch units (e.g., CRU, etc…)
- Follow through on the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers’ assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensure an effectively run branch
- Protect the Bank’s assets and comply with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate commitment to helping our customers
- Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists
- A focus on delivering a personal experience to customers
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.