Waasegiizhig Nanaandawe’iyewigamig (WNHAC) is hiring a Data Management Coordinator! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Our purpose is to foster healthy Indigenous people, families, and communities. Our interprofessional teams include health professionals, educators, and support workers representing both traditional Anishinaabe and contemporary models of care, and use wholistic health and community development concepts
This position supports delivery of comprehensive, wholistic health care, evidence-based planning and decision-making, and accountability to stakeholders through management of client health records and other related data. Coordinating with diverse and distributed health professionals in a growing and fast-paced community-based organization is a constant challenge.
NOTE: Traditional practices involving burning sacred medicines including tobacco, sweetgrass, sage and cedar and other cultural protocols occur regularly within our work setting.
Employer Name: Waasegiizhig Nanaandawe’iyewigamig (WNHAC)
Postal Code: P9N 1Y9
Application Deadline: June 7th, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Undergraduate degree in health administration or data sciences, or equivalent combination of post-secondary education and experience;
- Experience working with Anishinaabe people and/or in an Anishinaabe organization; ability to speak and understand Anishinaabemowin an asset;
- Excellent computer skills and strong working knowledge of database applications;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizing/problem solving skills; demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Valid drivers’ license and own vehicle required; copy of current drivers’ abstract required
- Current criminal records check required;
- Commitment to ongoing training and professional development relevant to job requirements
- Positive attitude and capacity to act as a healthy lifestyle role model;
- Proof of immunization in compliance with policy requirements is mandatory prior to start of employment
What WNHAC offers:
- Support from an interprofessional team and wholistic model of care
- Group Benefits and Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan
- 3 weeks of paid vacation in the first year of service, increase with years of services
- Commitment to staff wellbeing supported by compensating time, wellness policy and stipend
- Supports Professional Development and Cultural Safety. Access to cultural teachings and knowledge keepers on an ongoing basis
- Salary is competitive and reflects both the responsibilities of the position and conditions of employment.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please send resume with covering letter and three references, to:
Data Management Coordinator Position
Fax: (807) 467-8341
Phone: (888) MYWNHAC
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, please note Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Advertising Method: General Ad