Grand Council Treaty #3 is hiring a Digital Transformation Coordinator! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Grand Council Treaty #3
City: Kenora/Dryden/Fort Frances
Postal Code: P9N 3X7
Application Deadline: March 24th, 2023
Hours of Work: Full Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
The Grand Council “Digital Transformation Coordinator” reports directly to the CEO of the Treaty #3 Investment Group and will bolster the role of data as a production element and promote the Digital Transformation of industries and services.
- Encourage development of the service sector using online platforms and transition from in-person services to online services in Health Care, Education, Justice and Economic Development.
- Complete research of digitization and establish standards, policy changes in how the Anishinaabe Nation in Treaty #3 operates and transitions to a digital economy, making products and services available to Treaty #3 citizens online.
- Digitizing and/or automating previously manual tasks.
- Using emerging technology in facets of our operations and including work with our agencies and institutions.
- Leveraging digital marketing strategy to reach our citizens, clients and employees.
- Upgrading our website, social media platforms to include building apps to better connect with our citizens.
- Align digital transformation with our core values and traditional government within GCT#3.
- Provide education and training initiatives assist staff in deploying digital transformation projects.
- Organizes and attend meetings to present general information on the planned events
- Represents Grand Council Treaty 3 at meetings, workshops, and conferences and / or as directed by an immediate supervisor.
- Assists in the day-to-day administration of the Economic Unit.
- During an emergency epidemic/pandemic situation, job duties will be reviewed and reassigned accordingly
- All other related duties assigned by supervisor and Leadership of GCT#3
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- BA in Business or a relevant degree is an asset
- valid Ontario driver’s license and a car
- Preference will be given to those applicants with an Anishinaabe background. Applicants that understand the Anishinaabe way of life; have a basic understanding of the Ojibwe language and understand the Anishinaabe protocols and customs
- Experience communicating and building relationships with Treaty 3 communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that take into consideration the complexity of information and intended audience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, respectful working relationships with GCT3 staff, Treaty #3 First Nations, and the general public.
- Excellent data management skills (including skills related to the development of spreadsheets and database systems).
- Ability to work independently and manage workloads, set priorities, meet deadlines, work under pressure, and adjust to constant change.
- Work weeks are 5 days, Monday to Friday, starting at 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Entitled to one hour of unpaid time for lunch and two paid fifteen-minute breaks.
- Frequently exposed to noise and a regular flow of people around the office
- Frequently assigned to changing priorities
- May be required to work extra hours and will receive compensatory time off.
- Responsible for meeting the demands of multiple priorities with multiple deadlines
- Given the nature of work and the multiple actions associated with the position and the very sensitive information gathered in an array format, any breach of confidentiality would be deemed just cause for immediate dismissal.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
All interested individuals please apply to the following:
Human Resources Manager
Grand Council Treaty #3
P.O. Box 1720, Kenora, Ontario P9N 3X7
Please include three employment references, and able to provide a current Vulnerable Persons Check. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Advertising Method: General Ad