Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is hiring a Dishwasher! For more information on this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
We’re on the lookout for an individual who is able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment of a busy kitchen. Our ideal candidate will be able to maintain composure under pressure, and work well as part of a team. They should possess excellent communication skills, and be able to multitask effectively.
Employer Name: Lake of the Woods Brewing Company
Postal Code: P9N 1G5
Application Deadline: July 6, 2023
Hours of Work: Part-Time position, 15-25 hours per week
Job Type: Part-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Ensure all dishes are properly washed and sanitized before further use
- Clean kitchen tools and appliances properly before use
- Keeping a clean and organized work area
- Take out garbage and recycling
- Comply with all health and safety regulations to ensure a safe and healthy environment
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Effective communication skills, a team player attitude, and a positive personality
- Ability to self-motivate, maintain a sense of urgency, and keep momentum
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- WHMIS certification
- Physical stamina and mobility including the ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Career Development
- Dynamic Business Culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Staff Perks! Monthly gift cards, discounts on merch, beer and food!
- Competitive wages
- Shared tip pool
- A great team to work with!
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
If you are interested in this job opportunity, meet the above requirements, and are passionate about working for a growing, cutting-edge business, please apply with a cover letter and resume emailing: email@example.com – no phone calls, please.
We appreciate your interest in Lake of the Woods Brewing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lake of the Woods Brewing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company encourages applicants of all legal working age.
Advertising Method: General Ad