First Student Canada is hiring a Driver Trainer & Dispatcher! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Now Hiring a Driver Trainer/Dispatch in Kenora, ON!
At First Student, our Driver Trainers are a constant reflection of our company’s commitment to safety and customer service. The Driver Trainer is responsible for training employees and educating about safety and compliance regulations.
At First Student, we are proud to offer:
- Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Positive and rewarding work environment
Employer Name: First Student
Postal Code: P9N 2S9
Application Deadline: October 4th, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Based on Experience
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Provides classroom and/or behind-the-wheel training to new operators or re-training of current operators
- Provides training to location personnel
- Tracks attendees and maintains training documentation based on regulations and company policy
- Safety responsibilities such as accident investigation, compliance forms, and safety meetings
- Dispatch duties will include AM coverage, supporting School Bus Drivers during run times via raio
- Managing daily morning scheduling requirements
- Driver key and equipment assignments
- Administrative support for location and Location Manager requests
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Hold a current or be able to renew a CDL with a minimum of 2 years driving experience (preferably school bus)
- Previous experience training school bus drivers (preferred)
- 1-2 years Training experience
- 1-2 years of transportation, safety, or related experience
- Knowledge of federal and provincial rules and regulations regarding safety and environmental issues
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Possess working vehicle to travel within service area if needed
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Apply Online: https://ca.workatfirst.com/vacancy/47808/leapforjobs/detail
First Student’s commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a working environment you’ll love. As a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.
Apply today to join our team!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Advertising Method: General Ad