A private employer is hiring a Drywaller! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Private Employer
Postal Code: P9N 0A6
Application Deadline: June 6th, 2022
Hours of Work: Full Time (Monday-Friday)
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Trims rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints, using knife.
- Fits and fastens wallboard or sheetrock into specified position, using hand tools, portable power tools, or adhesive.
- Measures and marks cutting lines on framing, drywall, and trim, using tape measure, straightedge or square, and marking devices.
- Removes plaster, drywall, or paneling, using crowbar and hammer.
- Cuts openings into board for electrical outlets, windows, vents, or fixtures, using keyhole saw or other cutting tools.
- Sanding, Mudding, Taping and hanging drywall
- Some painting duties may also be required
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Some experience with Dry walling
- Have to be able to lift
- Potential to apprentice if the right fit
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Advertising Method: Leap to Collect Resume