Contact North | Contact Nord is hiring a Education & Training Representative (Competition # 22-116-KENO)! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Contact North | Contact Nord helps educationally underserved Ontarians in 800 small, rural, remote, Indigenous and Francophone communities get a degree, diploma, certificate or upgrade their skills via online learning without leaving their communities. We provide services in English and French. For more information, visit www.contactnorth.ca.
Contact North | Contact Nord is seeking a positive, energetic and organized individual to fill the following part-time position: Education & Training Representative (Competition # 22-116-KENO).
Employer Name: Contact North | Contact Nord
Postal Code: P9N 3X7
Application Deadline: February 13th, 2023
Hours of Work: Part-Time (Up to 32 hours per week based on the online learning center's requirements)
Job Type: Part-Time
Wages: $18.50 per hour plus vacation pay and statutory holiday pay
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
Reporting to the Education & Training Advisor, the Education & Training Representative position will be based out of our Kenora online learning centre. The successful candidate will:
- Achieve annual registration targets as assigned by spending a minimum of 80% of the time directly generating registrations from residents in the assigned communities
- Actively conduct all targeted recruitment campaigns, including distribution of materials, tracking responses or interest in the CRM and other tracking tools
- Proactively identify and present to the Education a& Training Advisor (ETA) every week a list of opportunities to generate registrations, such as career and education fairs, suitable locations for targeted distribution and posting of promo materials, new referral organizations and influencers and other opportunities. Follow-up with students, provide details on all services available and help clients
register in online programs for courses
- Coordinate and schedule Student Recruitment & Services Representatives (SRSRs) to deliver services and support for students within the territory, including exam booking and invigilation services if
- Enter and update complete, accurate data in the CRM on all activities, ensuring SRSRs do the same, and record weekly data on requests for services responded to
- Submit a weekly report listing number of registrations generated and entered in the CRM, number of follow-ups completed with clients, number of new clients responded to, number of referral partners
contacted and responded to, key operational and recruitment steps taken, key stats, any major issues and how they were resolved, complaints and how they were handled. Flag any urgent or time-sensitive
issues to the ETA. All timecard entries must be made on actual date worked.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- A Secondary School Diploma with preference given to those with a post-secondary credential in a related field such as office administration, business administration, executive assistant.
- 1-3 years customer service experience in fields such as retail, call centre, banks/insurance companies.
- 1-3 years experience in a sales position, such as retail, call centre, business sales, banks/insurance companies.
- The ability to function verbally and in writing in both English and French (bilingual) is considered an asset
- Experience with, or a willingness, to learn to use a variety of learning technologies such as audio, video and web conferencing.
- Able to take full responsibility for key assigned areas of student services process while working with minimal supervision.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous data entry experience.
- Experience with or knowledge of online learning.
- Sound functional knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement and diplomacy through contact with students, faculty/instructors, local host and other community stakeholders.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Online at: https://contactnorth.ca/jobs/90177
Or interested individuals are invited to submit a cover letter and electronic résumé, complete with two to three employment references, quoting Job Competition # 22-116-KENO in the subject line of their email. This
position is OPEN UNTIL FILLED, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Advertising Method: General Ad