Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital is hiring a Emergency Nurse Practitioner! For more information about this LEAP job posting, check out the details below!
Employer Name: Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital
City: Red Lake
Postal Code: P0V 2M0
Application Deadline: October 10th, 2022
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday with potential to flex hours to provide occasional weekend coverage.
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: Competitive salary with vacation & benefits per ONA Contract. HOOPP Pension enrollment. *Up to $3000 in relocation assistance is available for this position. *Up to $25,000 in Health Force Ontario incentives are available for candidates who are relocating from another province.
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Assess and manage patients who meet the acuity level that is appropriate for the Nurse Practitioner scope of practice.
- Provide clinical support to the on-call physician in the Emergency Department.
- Ensure patient care is provided in accordance with the College of Nurses of Ontario Standards of Practice for Registered Nurses and the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Nursing Service.
- Participate in professional development activities aimed at maintaining or improving knowledge and skills to meet the changing requirements of patient care.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, as defined by the physical demands analysis in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) in the RN extended class.
- Hold appropriate liability protection as per CNO requirement.
- Experience working in an Emergency Department.
- Experience in rural healthcare is an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the Healthcare Team.
- Sound judgement and demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Excellent assessment, planning, organizational, problem solving, communication, time management and evaluation skills
- Must enjoy a fast paced, dynamic work environment, and enjoy working with a variety of patient populations.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO ALL APPLICANTS
Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital is committed to employment equity. Upon request, accommodation for disabilities can be provided in the hiring process to applicants who meet the required qualifications outlined in the job description.
Those interested in the position are requested to apply in writing to:
Pearl Fleming, HR & Communications
PO Box 5005, Red Lake ON, P0V 2M0
RLMCMH is an 18 bed facility located in beautiful, rural Northwestern Ontario. We offer 24 hour emergency care, acute & chronic care, obstetrics, diagnostic services, rehabilitation, and a variety of day clinics. The community of Red Lake is home to approximately 5000 residents. The primary industries include mining, tourism, and forestry. The town is approximately a 3 hour drive from Kenora and a six hour drive from Thunder Bay. Red Lake can be accessed by road or by air.
Advertising Method: General Ad