Kenon Builders is hiring a Experienced Carpenter! For more information about this LEAP posting please see the details below!
Employer Name: Kenon Builders
Postal Code: P9N 2S9
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023
Hours of Work: Full-Time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-Time
Wages: $32 per/hour
Duties of this LEAP Job Posting:
- Read and interpret structural and architectural blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine layout.
- Construct and erect building framework; including foundation, wall and roof systems, exterior and interior finishes, and fixtures.
- Consult and coordinate with suppliers, vendors, and in-house trades to ensure project is completed efficiently and on schedule.
- Manage day to day onsite operations and safety.
- Direct and supervise carpentry and labor personnel to ensure compliance to project blueprints and applicable building code requirements.
- Safely complete physically demanding tasks while working in all weather conditions.
- Provide mentorship to entry- level team members with a focus on safety, accuracy and quality craftsmanship.
Qualifications for this LEAP Job Posting:
- Minimum 10 years of combined residential and commercial carpentry experience.
- Carpenter journeyperson trade certification, considered an asset.
- Positive attitude with determination to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Valid G class drivers license with a clean drivers abstract, required
- Possess own hand tools.
Full job description can be found on indeed.
How To Apply to this LEAP Job Posting:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 807-464-3067 to apply!
Advertising Method: General Ad